Last post by ElektroDragon
Yesterday 09:34 PM
9 Replies, 1,001 Views
» Promotion

Old 04-09-2013, 09:03 PM   #1
randir14
Subscriber

Lost Planet 3 Delayed

In a newly issued press release from Capcom it's revealed that Lost Planet 3 has been delayed until August 27th - two months after it was originally supposed to come out.

Quote:
For the more adventurous traveller why not embark on the trip of a lifetime to E.D.N. III. Admire the vast scale of the planet and brave the extreme and unpredictable conditions as Lost Planet 3 arrives on August 27 in North America and August 30 in Europe. The Lost Planet series returns harsher than ever before for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Windows PC. Ensure you've had your inoculations if departing on this action adventure as there's a constant fear of an indigenous Akrid attack.
Click the headline for the full press release
randir14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 09:03 PM   #2
randir14
Subscriber

Press release:

Quote:
Everyone deserves a break from time to time, so here are a few suggestions courtesy of Capcom...

This April Bitterblack Isle welcomes brave adventurers to its shores for a chance to explore its underground realm with the release of Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. The next chapter in the Dragon's Dogma franchise, this title not only contains all of the content from the original game but delivers a brand new area, missions, enemies and more. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen will be available in North America on April 23 and across Europe on April 26.

Fancy a week away on a luxury cruise liner? The race is on to survive the horrors of Resident Evil Revelations when the game sets sail on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U and PC. Featuring the all new Wall Blister enemy, Infernal difficulty mode and additional characters in Raid mode, gamers will be able to face the fear on-board when Resident Evil Revelations launches in North America on May 21 and in Europe on May 24.

Enjoy a taste of the future with a trip to Neo-Paris when Remember Me releases on June 4 in North America and June 7 in Europe. Available for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC, this action adventure title delivers innovative memory gameplay mechanics and highly customisable combat set against a stunning vision of Paris in 2084.

Let Capcom transport you to a mythical land and take away those everyday stresses with the digital release of Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara in June for PlayStation Network, Xbox LIVE Arcade, Wii U e-shop and Windows PC. The original arcade titles from Capcom, Dungeons & Dragons: Tower of Doom and its sequel Dungeons & Dragons: Shadow over Mystara come together in this release with updated HD graphics and a wealth of enhancements, including drop in and out four player online co-op battles powered by GGPO.

This summer, set off on an around the world first class adventure with the digital release of DuckTales Remastered on Xbox LIVE Arcade, PlayStation Network and Wii U. Taking its cue from the Disney cartoon series of the same name, DuckTales Remastered follows the adventures of Scrooge McDuck around five different themed worlds. Originally released in 1989 the title returns with beautifully re-created hand-drawn animated sprites, across a backdrop of luscious, re-envisioned level backgrounds.

For the more adventurous traveller why not embark on the trip of a lifetime to E.D.N. III. Admire the vast scale of the planet and brave the extreme and unpredictable conditions as Lost Planet 3 arrives on August 27 in North America and August 30 in Europe. The Lost Planet series returns harsher than ever before for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Windows PC. Ensure you've had your inoculations if departing on this action adventure as there's a constant fear of an indigenous Akrid attack.
randir14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 09:53 PM   #3
Orphiuchus
Evil Dead

Weren't the first two pretty bad? I'm surprised that this series is still going.
Old 04-10-2013, 12:02 AM   #4
Spacebear
dold everywhere else

I had so much hope for the first Lost Planet (seems like that game came out a whole lifetime ago). I thought it played pretty well, but the campaign got repetitive, and the multiplayer was not fully realized. There is a solid game hiding in Lost Planet, but I don't think it's ever going to come out of hiding.
Old 04-10-2013, 12:09 AM   #5
Emabulator
iBlood Donor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphiuchus View Post
Weren't the first two pretty bad? I'm surprised that this series is still going.
Both games were complete garbage. Everything from the gameplay to the story was a total hack job. There's no reason to believe the third title will be any better.
Emabulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 05:57 AM   #6
ElfShotTheFood
Evil Dead

Apparently this is going to be more of a survival-horror game than all-out action like the first two. Perhaps a new developer will revitalize the series, but Spark Unlimited doesn't have the best track record.
ElfShotTheFood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 12:37 PM   #7
Terran
Evil Dead

I'm waiting for the Lost Planet 3: Colonies Edition to be available...

...money-grubbers at Crapcom.
Terran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 09:25 PM   #8
Agnostic Pope
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emabulator View Post
Both games were complete garbage. Everything from the gameplay to the story was a total hack job. There's no reason to believe the third title will be any better.
I agree with you Agnostic Pope. Wait. I haven't posted yet. WHAT IS THIS SORCERY?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Jesus View Post
You sir, are my fucking hero!
Agnostic Pope is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
capcom, lost planet 3