Today 03:36 PM
3 Replies, 876 Views
» Promotion

Old 03-04-2013, 10:01 AM   #1
Emabulator
iBlood Donor

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - Official Trailer

Quote:
The year is 1715. Pirates rule the Caribbean and have established their own lawless Republic. Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag introduces Edward Kenway, a brash rebel Pirate Assassin. His fight for glory has earned him the respect of legends like Blackbeard, but also drawn him into the ancient war between Assassins and Templars, a war that may destroy everything the pirates have built. Take part in an incredible and seamless adventure. Discover the most diverse Assassin's Creed world ever created. From Kingston to Nassau, explore 50 unique locations where you can live the life of a pirate. Become one of the most feared pirates in the West Indies. Stand amongst legendary names as you establish a lawless Republic in the Bahamas and relive the truly explosive events that defined the Golden Age of Piracy.
More after the break.
Emabulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:06 AM   #2
Saudade
Evil Dead

I have never played any AC game except part of the first level in the first AC game years ago. I may have to give this a GO since I love pirates.

And boobs.

Boobs first, then pirates. In that order.

Damn Rockstar needs to kick in and wake my ass up.
Saudade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:34 AM   #3
Syl
Evil Dead

Honestly, if this was anything but an assassin's creed title it pretty much hits the list of every single thing i've ever wanted in a Pirate based videogame. '

So I'm going to attempt to look at this as "Black Flag" (featuring Assassin's Creed) instead of the other way around. Because an open world action adventure pirate game using modern graphics is pretty much something i've been dreaming about since I first played the first Sid Meier's Pirates!
Syl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:36 AM   #4
Emabulator
iBlood Donor

Old 03-04-2013, 10:38 AM   #5
Emabulator
iBlood Donor

Old 03-04-2013, 11:12 AM   #6
unleashbass
Reaper

Sold! I love A.C. This has gone up another notch, yet again, brilliant! Can't wait.
unleashbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 11:26 AM   #7
drevezan
Lord

I will probably stay a year behind with AC. I'm waiting for the GotY edition for AC3. This one seems just as appealing, but I'll just wait on the GotY edition with all the DLC again. They are finally hitting environments that really interest me!
drevezan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 12:32 PM   #8
AkumaATR
Jaded Developer

I picked up a chick like that once. Went pretty well.
AkumaATR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 12:53 PM   #9
BalekFekete
Claptrap Bitch

Another Day 1 for me with the Assassin's Creed franchise. Loved what they did with AC3, especially the naval missions. More of those makes getting this a no-brainer.
Old 03-04-2013, 12:55 PM   #10
Saudade
Evil Dead

Todd Mcfarlane. Didn't know he was still relevant. Isn't he the bloke that paid $3,000,000.00 for a damn baseball? A baseball. Lol. A baseball. 3 million. Lol.
Saudade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 01:19 PM   #11
Emabulator
iBlood Donor

SAN FRANCISCO - March 4, 2013 - Today, Ubisoft announced Assassin's Creed® IV Black Flag, the next installment in the company's best-selling franchise. Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag introduces an all new hero and setting, and will feature the most diverse and seamless Assassin's Creed world ever created.

In development for nearly two years, the game is being spearheaded by one of the veteran Assassin's Creed teams in Ubisoft Montreal with support from Ubisoft studios in Annecy, Bucharest, Kiev, Quebec, Singapore and Sofia. Assassin's Creed® IV Black Flag will be released on the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, PlayStation®4 from Sony Computer Entertainment Inc., Nintendo's Wii UT system, Windows PC and other next generation consoles. The game will be available on the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, and Nintendo's Wii UT system on October 29, 2013.

"With the new hero and new setting we are creating the boldest and most unique Assassin's Creed game yet, while still respecting the pillars of the franchise that have made it such a fan favorite," said Yves Guillemot, chief executive officer at Ubisoft. "Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag is based on a true, harsh and exciting part of a legendary era and will thrill longtime fans and newcomers alike."

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag tells the story of Edward Kenway, a young British man with a thirst for danger and adventure, who falls from privateering for the Royal Navy into piracy as the war between the major Empires comes to an end. Edward is a fierce pirate and seasoned fighter who soon finds himself embroiled in the ancient war between Assassins and Templars. Set at the dawn of the 18th Century, the game features some of the most infamous pirates in history, such as Blackbeard and Charles Vane, and takes players on a journey throughout the West Indies during a turbulent and violent period of time later to become known as the Golden Age of Pirates.

Gameplay in Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag is based upon the franchise's proven tenets. Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag features a vast open world with more than 50 navigable locations. Combat combines the weaponry of the Assassin's Order with armaments of the era, and rewards both daring and stealth. And the series' acclaimed multiplayer experience is more varied and ruthless than ever in Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag.

Customers who purchase Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag on PlayStation 3 or PlayStation 4 can download 60 minutes of additional gameplay via the PlayStation Network after the game's launch.

Customers who pre-order Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag at GameStop® will receive a Limited Edition collectible poster (while supplies last) featuring artwork created by legendary, award-winning artist Todd McFarlane.
Old 03-04-2013, 01:20 PM   #12
Demo_Boy
@DemoEvolved on Twitter

This is likely to be the Far Cry of Assassin's Creed. with Pirates.

should do well.

one question. What pirate would ever talk so favorably about another captain? He's bound to lose all his crew talking like that.
Demo_Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 02:11 PM   #13
LilAbner
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demo_Boy View Post
This is likely to be the Far Cry of Assassin's Creed. with Pirates.

should do well.

one question. What pirate would ever talk so favorably about another captain? He's bound to lose all his crew talking like that.
....unless he fears him.

The naval combat in AC3 was freaking awesome and I hope they have multiplayer in AC4.

Another day 1 purchase for me. Bravo, Ubisoft!

Romans 6:23
LilAbner is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
assassin's creed iv, black flag, ubisoft, ubisoft montreal