Call of Duty: Advanced...
Last post by Emabulator
Today 04:24 PM
1 Replies, 271 Views
» Promotion

Old 04-10-2012, 02:09 PM   #141
BeardedSonOfNel
Evil Dead

I haven't weighed in, but I will say this...

This is being completely driven by the media, and politicians to distract us from that fact that our economy is still in the shitter, and the national debt is beyond 16 trillion and climbing.

When this shooting happened it took weeks for the media to cover it. Why? Well at the time they were milking the whole birth control/the left is for women/the right hate and want to control women, and Rush Limbaugh is the devil debate. Overall that was a polarizing subject, but it didn't have the sustaining power that a race war can and will have.

I don't care if you're on the left or right side of the political spectrum what's happening here is misdirection. The government/media don't want us to focus on a much more pressing problem, and that is the inevitable collapse of the US economy. Just look at how the media outlets and politicians have misstated, or made up facts about this case to keep the story and hate going.

The only thing for certain about this current tragedy is that is has sparked old racial tensions, and has caused more race based crimes. The media and politicians should be ashamed of themselves, but hey if it's good for ratings, and it misdirects the public... well this melting pot of colors needs to keep fighting the wrong fight!
Old 04-10-2012, 02:14 PM   #142
lockwoodx
Photobomber

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardedSonOfNel View Post
*Words*
Translation:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkumaATR View Post
Lock is untouchable though, he's too cool to be targeted, like ever. He's Detroit's Heisenberg!
lockwoodx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 02:18 PM   #143
JazGalaxy
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardedSonOfNel View Post
I haven't weighed in, but I will say this...

This is being completely driven by the media, and politicians to distract us from that fact that our economy is still in the shitter, and the national debt is beyond 16 trillion and climbing.

When this shooting happened it took weeks for the media to cover it. Why? Well at the time they were milking the whole birth control/the left is for women/the right hate and want to control women, and Rush Limbaugh is the devil debate. Overall that was a polarizing subject, but it didn't have the sustaining power that a race war can and will have.

I don't care if you're on the left or right side of the political spectrum what's happening here is misdirection. The government/media don't want us to focus on a much more pressing problem, and that is the inevitable collapse of the US economy. Just look at how the media outlets and politicians have misstated, or made up facts about this case to keep the story and hate going.

The only thing for certain about this current tragedy is that is has sparked old racial tensions, and has caused more race based crimes. The media and politicians should be ashamed of themselves, but hey if it's good for ratings, and it misdirects the public... well this melting pot of colors needs to keep fighting the wrong fight!
I disagree that the media cares one iota about misdirecting anyone. They want to sell ads and drive traffic. That's it. They latched onto the Trayvon story because it's polarizing, bizarre, and makes people want to read more. That's what keeps THEM out of economic collapse.
JazGalaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 03:14 PM   #144
BeardedSonOfNel
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazGalaxy View Post
I disagree that the media cares one iota about misdirecting anyone. They want to sell ads and drive traffic. That's it. They latched onto the Trayvon story because it's polarizing, bizarre, and makes people want to read more. That's what keeps THEM out of economic collapse.
I don’t dispute that at all. In fact I ended my post stating that ratings and misdirection was the cause. I could have tried to separate the media from the politicians better.

@Lockwoodx: I don't think the other posts are invalid, lame, or dumb at all, but was just adding my two cents to the thread.

I did like the picture.
Old 04-10-2012, 11:05 PM   #145
Cygnus
Evil Dead

Hmm, no updates on this? There was some "Breaking News" today... Interesting none of zim's defenders posted this.

Legal team drops Zimmerman in Florida shooting case
Quote:
Attorneys for neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman, who authorities say fatally shot an unarmed teenager in Florida, said Tuesday they have lost contact with their client and no longer represent him.

"He has gone on his own. I'm not sure what he's doing or who he's talking to," said legal adviser Craig Sonner. "If he wants us to come back as counsel, he will contact us."

Sonner, who said they last were in touch with Zimmerman on Sunday, spoke to reporters in Florida with attorney Hal Uhrig.

Uhrig said Zimmerman had, on his own, called Sean Hannity of Fox News and the office of the special prosecutor appointed to lead the investigation.

"One of the things every defense attorney tells his client is don't talk to the prosecutors. Don't talk to the cops. Frankly, don't talk to anybody until we get control of the situation and do it through counsel," said Uhrig, adding that he was concerned about his former client's "emotional and physical safety." He said Zimmerman was "probably suffering from post-traumatic stress."

Uhrig also seemed to suggest that Zimmerman had left the state of Florida.

"You can stop looking in Florida," he said. "Look much farther away than that."

About Zimmerman, Sonner would say only, "He's in the United States."

I support Johan's support of my support of his support of the OWS movement.
Cygnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 11:38 PM   #146
Cygnus
Evil Dead

BTW zim has created a web site regarding the case. And yes, he is accepting donations from those who feel he is telling the truth. The URL is http://therealgeorgezimmerman.com. Supposedly there were bogus sites put up.

Old 04-11-2012, 01:22 AM   #147
randir14
Subscriber

If he's on the run it will be interesting to see what happens if they decide to have a trial. I wonder if he'll come back or hide from the cops.
randir14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 01:32 AM   #148
inscribed
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by randir14 View Post
If he's on the run it will be interesting to see what happens if they decide to have a trial. I wonder if he'll come back or hide from the cops.
I don't think it's as much about hiding from the cops, as it is about hiding from large number of people threatening his life thanks to this ridiculous media buildup. Even the UN (ha!) is calling for his head.
Old 04-11-2012, 01:53 AM   #149
randir14
Subscriber

I know, I meant I wonder if he'll decide he wants to keep hiding even if the cops come after him.
randir14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 06:31 AM   #150
EL CABONG
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Avatar View Post
Plus, there was at least one witness and their story matched Zimmerman's story. Since then, the Police reports have been released and they also support Zimmerman's story.

This is really looking like a case where the anti-gun liberal media saw the word "unarmed" and saw it as an opportunity to attack the gun laws using Black "leaders" to enrage the black community.

It's kind of a disgusting situation, since the family of this kid was totally played by both the media and liberals.
True plus Obama has nothing he can run on so lets make up a race story so black voters turn out in the fall. Don 't talk about crushing debt high gas prices and credit rating downgrades cause Media is openly cheerleading for him.
EL CABONG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 08:16 AM   #151
Cygnus
Evil Dead

Heh...u listen to too much rush limburger..sheesh. If anything, obama was reluctant to talk about the issue fearing the radical right wing loon media backlash trying to say he is turning into a race issue. Willard doesn't have a ghost of a chance in winning as the radical right dislikes him as much as obama

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL CABONG View Post
True plus Obama has nothing he can run on so lets make up a race story so black voters turn out in the fall. Don 't talk about crushing debt high gas prices and credit rating downgrades cause Media is openly cheerleading for him.

Old 04-11-2012, 08:42 AM   #152
AlfredT
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC View Post
Also if you could some how magically remove all firearms, there are still knives, bats, etc. For some reason anti-gun advocates think that firearms somehow make people criminals. Not to mention I believe there are over 200 million firearms in the United States.
By that thinking, we should make nukes available to everyone. I am not against gun ownership at all, to clarify, but I think the way the US goes about weapon registration tends to make it a hassle to legitimately own and use guns for legal purposes yet leaves giant loopholes for irresponsible people to get guns. And to be perfectly honest, yes there are alternatives to hurting/killing people aside guns, but the ease in which most people can access a firearm is problematic.
Old 04-11-2012, 08:43 AM   #153
AlfredT
Evil Dead

Ironically Mr. Defender of the neighbourhood uses pics of graffiti to support his cause.
Old 04-11-2012, 08:44 AM   #154
AlfredT
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL CABONG View Post
Yes because Obama was the one that made your country this way, and has not been trying to stop the bleedoff despite the Republican party basically stalling all of government and your country for their own partisan issues.
Old 04-11-2012, 08:46 AM   #155
AlfredT
Evil Dead

My 2c., I think someone should follow Zimmerman around now that hes on the run, as hes most likely in places he doesn't belong and should be considered suspicious.
Old 04-11-2012, 09:14 AM   #156
Cygnus
Evil Dead

Heh..you make a great point there! Perhaps dog chapman should find where zim is...esp since the judge may be making the decision if zim should go to jail...which is what martin's family wanted all along

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfredT View Post
My 2c., I think someone should follow Zimmerman around now that hes on the run, as hes most likely in places he doesn't belong and should be considered suspicious.

Old 04-11-2012, 11:13 AM   #157
blackzc
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
Heh...u listen to too much rush limburger..sheesh. If anything, obama was reluctant to talk about the issue fearing the radical right wing loon media backlash trying to say he is turning into a race issue. Willard doesn't have a ghost of a chance in winning as the radical right dislikes him as much as obama
What a world you live in. Its pretty well known the media is on the side of the democrats and will do whatever they are told.

Obama people told AP's people *wink* we need to drum up some racial support for Mr obama. This happens all the time.
Old 04-11-2012, 12:12 PM   #158
Cygnus
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
What a world you live in. Its pretty well known the media is on the side of the democrats and will do whatever they are told.
So fox is for democrats?

Quote:
Obama people told AP's people *wink* we need to drum up some racial support for Mr obama. This happens all the time.
(Sigh) So now that you have been wrong about zim, you move the goal posts? Fox needs to hire you ASAP

Old 04-11-2012, 12:15 PM   #159
Cygnus
Evil Dead

Breaking news: Source: Zimmerman to be charged in Trayvon Martin case

Old 04-11-2012, 12:40 PM   #160
Agnostic Pope
Evil Dead

To all the people here.

This is still America...let the jury decide his fate....thankfully your not going to be one of them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Jesus View Post
You sir, are my fucking hero!
Agnostic Pope is offline   Reply With Quote