Evil Avatar  




Go Back   Evil Avatar > Daily Gaming News > News Items

» Sponsored Links


» Recent Threads
Diablo III on Sale
Last post by Syl
Today 12:30 AM
1 Replies, 84 Views
Report: Destiny Bug...
Last post by Evil Avatar
Today 12:18 AM
69 Replies, 3,207 Views
Microsoft unveils...
Last post by Hagetaka
Yesterday 11:51 PM
37 Replies, 1,241 Views
#GamerGate Part 1: The...
Last post by Emabulator
Yesterday 11:23 PM
39 Replies, 4,563 Views
Taken 3 Trailer
Last post by SluggoMcNutty
Yesterday 08:56 PM
14 Replies, 869 Views
Weekend Boxoffice Chart
Last post by DeadRegime
Yesterday 08:26 PM
5 Replies, 644 Views
Shadow of Mordor -...
Last post by Paranoia
Yesterday 08:06 PM
2 Replies, 413 Views
Jupiter Ascending -...
Last post by Azzy
Yesterday 07:30 PM
14 Replies, 2,157 Views
» Promotion


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2011, 09:41 AM   #1
Emabulator
iBlood Donor
 
Emabulator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: The Garden State
Posts: 18,146
Blog Entries: 50
Mass Effect 3 - Cliffy B Trailer



Cliffy B is down with Mass Effect 3.
Emabulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 09:44 AM   #2
MrWheeler460
Evil Dead
 
MrWheeler460's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Az
Posts: 1,025
Who isn't down with Mass Effect 3?
MrWheeler460 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 09:46 AM   #3
Suicidal ShiZuru
Mutual Hatred
 
Suicidal ShiZuru's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Right on the Beach
Posts: 8,545
Blog Entries: 1
I feel as if I'm being personally trolled by you posting a video specifically featuring that piece of shit.

Fuck that guy

On the other hand why the hell is a one minute long dick tickle vid of that douche revving the hype train newsworthy?
__________________
"This game raped my wife, slaughtered my son and left me for dead."
"It's uplifting to see people support retro gaming platforms like the PC." - Evil Avatar
Suicidal ShiZuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 10:38 AM   #4
n00bIEwaN007
Soul Reaper
 
n00bIEwaN007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: US
Posts: 242
I give this trailer an 8/10....that's right.
__________________
Quote:
Originally posted by rubbishfoo:
...I get very frustrated by entitled little shits that can't seem to understand that men better than themselves are the ones that gave them their material comforts.
n00bIEwaN007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 10:46 AM   #5
lockwoodx
Photobomber
 
lockwoodx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: on tap
Posts: 23,709
Blog Entries: 2
Mass effect 3 of all titles needs Cliffy B to plug it? Bioware's image is deeper in the shitter than we'd imagined.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by AspectVoid View Post
I had no idea he was posting awesome stuff that would get the ads cancelled.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkumaATR View Post
Lock is untouchable though, he's too cool to be targeted, like ever. He's Detroit's Heisenberg!
lockwoodx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 10:54 AM   #6
Phokal
Evil Dead
 
Phokal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: WI
Posts: 339
Blog Entries: 1
NEEEERRRRRRD

So, CliffyB just does spokesperson things for games using his engine, now, eh?
Phokal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 10:56 AM   #7
lockwoodx
Photobomber
 
lockwoodx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: on tap
Posts: 23,709
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phokal View Post
NEEEERRRRRRD

So, CliffyB just does spokesperson things for games using his engine, now, eh?
How's that working out for John Carmack?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by AspectVoid View Post
I had no idea he was posting awesome stuff that would get the ads cancelled.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkumaATR View Post
Lock is untouchable though, he's too cool to be targeted, like ever. He's Detroit's Heisenberg!
lockwoodx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 11:10 AM   #8
spdiscus
Evil Dead
 
spdiscus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: By the knuckles of the skinnybone tree
Posts: 1,817
I like Cliff. I'm not completely clear on why everyone hates him so much.

ME3 looks great.
spdiscus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 11:49 AM   #9
lockwoodx
Photobomber
 
lockwoodx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: on tap
Posts: 23,709
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by spdiscus View Post
I like Cliff. I'm not completely clear on why everyone hates him so much.

ME3 looks great.
He gets on Twitter and brags about his euro sports cars to struggling indie devs.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by AspectVoid View Post
I had no idea he was posting awesome stuff that would get the ads cancelled.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkumaATR View Post
Lock is untouchable though, he's too cool to be targeted, like ever. He's Detroit's Heisenberg!
lockwoodx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 11:56 AM   #10
BeardedSonOfNel
Evil Dead
 
BeardedSonOfNel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: MN/WI
Posts: 2,232
Blog Entries: 6
Perhaps he's just showing those devs what hard work, and good game design will bring them.
__________________
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. Goethe
BeardedSonOfNel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 11:57 AM   #11
MrWheeler460
Evil Dead
 
MrWheeler460's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Az
Posts: 1,025
Quote:
Originally Posted by lockwoodx View Post
He gets on Twitter and brags about his euro sports cars to struggling indie devs.
I'm not a huge fan but I don't hate him. As long as he creates games like Gears of War it's all good. Besides it gives those developers incentive to make great products, get rich and in turn rub it in his face
MrWheeler460 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 12:19 PM   #12
lockwoodx
Photobomber
 
lockwoodx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: on tap
Posts: 23,709
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardedSonOfNel View Post
Perhaps he's just showing those devs what hard work, and good game design will bring them.
In the most classy way possible. Classy Cliffy... that has a nice ring to it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by AspectVoid View Post
I had no idea he was posting awesome stuff that would get the ads cancelled.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkumaATR View Post
Lock is untouchable though, he's too cool to be targeted, like ever. He's Detroit's Heisenberg!
lockwoodx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 12:42 PM   #13
Sif
Lord
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by lockwoodx View Post
Mass effect 3 of all titles needs Cliffy B to plug it? Bioware's image is deeper in the shitter than we'd imagined.
Apparently he swung by the booth at Comic Con and offered his feedback as a favor.

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to...x/8624164&lf=8
Sif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 01:43 PM   #14
Agnostic Pope
Evil Dead
 
Agnostic Pope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 16,967
Blog Entries: 23
All I know is that Evil is his best friend.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by gzsfrk View Post
Another golden AP quote. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Jesus View Post
You sir, are my fucking hero!
Agnostic Pope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 02:02 PM   #15
bean19
Butt Stallion
 
bean19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 14,696
Quote:
Originally Posted by spdiscus View Post
I like Cliff. I'm not completely clear on why everyone hates him so much.

ME3 looks great.
There are some guys on here that hate everything. . . all they do is spout hate towards EVERYTHING. They are a special kind of internet troll I like to call shit monsters. Try to find a post where lockwoodx or Suicidal Shizuru are excited about something. I'm sure you'll eventually find their tiny niche that they enjoy, but you'll probably read twenty posts where they shit on everything first.

As for my opinion of Cliffy B, I respect him as a game designer in that he understands how to put together a shooter. He really gets how to make tight gameplay and create fun gameplay moments. Where I think he could improve is in creating good characters and immersive story. There are basic art decisions and plot decisions that obviously are made before a writer has any input. Epic's writers seem to be trying, but it's like they are handed biscuit dough and told to make cookies. . . you can only do so much.
bean19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 02:39 PM   #16
lockwoodx
Photobomber
 
lockwoodx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: on tap
Posts: 23,709
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bean19 View Post
There are some guys on here that hate everything. . . all they do is spout hate towards EVERYTHING. They are a special kind of internet troll I like to call shit monsters. Try to find a post where lockwoodx or Suicidal Shizuru are excited about something. I'm sure you'll eventually find their tiny niche that they enjoy, but you'll probably read twenty posts where they shit on everything first.

As for my opinion of Cliffy B, I respect him as a game designer in that he understands how to put together a shooter. He really gets how to make tight gameplay and create fun gameplay moments. Where I think he could improve is in creating good characters and immersive story. There are basic art decisions and plot decisions that obviously are made before a writer has any input. Epic's writers seem to be trying, but it's like they are handed biscuit dough and told to make cookies. . . you can only do so much.
Poor bean has been Traumatized by the truth too many times where he can't even post anymore without calling people out whom he disagrees with so he can feel superior. When I come across games of quality I praise them, hell I'm on the record for saying BF3 is a 4 out of 5 stars. I'm also exceptionally good at finding flaws in things. Anything good should be common knowledge and there's not much to discuss when everyone agrees, correct? If bean didn't get so hot and bothered when we pick apart his cherished titles then he would be less of a man for not standing up for what he believes in, just as critics pick apart titles they don't have faith in.

It's a beautiful, vicious cycle.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by AspectVoid View Post
I had no idea he was posting awesome stuff that would get the ads cancelled.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkumaATR View Post
Lock is untouchable though, he's too cool to be targeted, like ever. He's Detroit's Heisenberg!
lockwoodx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 03:01 PM   #17
dena miscreant
Loss the Earthbreaker
 
dena miscreant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 828
-Cliff - http://bcove.me/ie2217z6

Cool "Invasion" trailer - http://bcove.me/zufqxql9
dena miscreant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 03:04 PM   #18
Raw
UNDUBs 4 ALL
 
Raw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 719
Quote:
Originally Posted by lockwoodx View Post
Poor bean has been Traumatized by the truth too many times where he can't even post anymore without calling people out whom he disagrees with so he can feel superior. When I come across games of quality I praise them, hell I'm on the record for saying BF3 is a 4 out of 5 stars. I'm also exceptionally good at finding flaws in things. Anything good should be common knowledge and there's not much to discuss when everyone agrees, correct? If bean didn't get so hot and bothered when we pick apart his cherished titles then he would be less of a man for not standing up for what he believes in, just as critics pick apart titles they don't have faith in.

It's a beautiful, vicious cycle.
Being good at finding flaws is so easy it's not a skill, mind you. BTW BF3 is 5 out of 5 :P
Raw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 03:06 PM   #19
bean19
Butt Stallion
 
bean19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 14,696
Quote:
Originally Posted by lockwoodx View Post
I'm also exceptionally good at finding flaws in things. Anything good should be common knowledge and there's not much to discuss when everyone agrees, correct?
You are a shit-monster.


You shit all over almost every game around. You take huge shits on famous designers who have made great games, unreleased games, and even games that sell millions of copies and get excellent reviews. Your are a cynical Stan Marsh shit monster that can't help shitting on everything.

bean19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 03:08 PM   #20
lockwoodx
Photobomber
 
lockwoodx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: on tap
Posts: 23,709
Blog Entries: 2
lol the defeated always turn to personal insults.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by AspectVoid View Post
I had no idea he was posting awesome stuff that would get the ads cancelled.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkumaATR View Post
Lock is untouchable though, he's too cool to be targeted, like ever. He's Detroit's Heisenberg!
lockwoodx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
bioware, electronic arts, mass effect 3, negative nancy, shit monster, william shitner

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:11 AM.