Today 12:11 AM
4 Replies, 503 Views

Old 09-10-2013, 12:18 PM   #81
Suicidal ShiZuru
Mutual Hatred

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldjadedgamer View Post
Calm down Microsoft fanboy.
Don't get angry because you realize I'm right.
Old 09-10-2013, 12:26 PM   #82
oldjadedgamer
Old and Jaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicidal ShiZuru View Post
Don't get angry because you realize I'm right.
Yes, we know that you are a Microsoft fanboy. Your entire gaming life revolves around Microsoft... we get it. Why would I get angry that you are stuck with MS up your ass if you want to game? I don't care. I REALLY don't.
oldjadedgamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 12:29 PM   #83
SaintBlitzkrieg
On Hiatus For Awhile

[QUOTE=PSPfreak;2244368]BLAH BLAH BLAH /QUOTE]

Ah PSP. You don't want to admit I was right, and per our PM... I left discussing it because you didn't like my opinion on something. You didn't like that I supported the DRM MSoft gave. Thus leading us going into a circle of first we go to point one, then to point two, then three, then back to one.

I am sorry, but I am not one to continue in a circle jerk session that you like to partake in. I just don't fly that way. As for your apology I laugh.

I love how you say WE weren't discussing it. WHAT THE FUCK EVER SON! You know damn well what we were talking about and Colon, just did you a favor and did the work for your lazy ass. Showing just how far your finger is away from the pulse of all things gaming. Just because YOU haven't experience something, doesn't make it false. Now, I will break ground and say you are right that common knowledge is a pretty strong term in the sense of what we were talking about, but IT WAS PRETTY FUCKING BIG NEWS ON A GAME THAT WAS/IS GAME OF THE YEAR.

But I digress. Its fine PSP, the world spins on, and the unfortunate thing about it, it still has you.
Old 09-10-2013, 12:42 PM   #84
SaintBlitzkrieg
On Hiatus For Awhile

What does finding joy in a product have to do with how retarded a statement is. The statement is really stupid. There is no master platform. If there was, we all would have it, all games would come on it, and we wouldn't be discussing it. There are advantages to each platform and the fact that people have this superiority complex about what they do is funny.

Your PC isn't better than my console, nor is my console any better than your PC. My experience on the other hand, are different. My experiences on a console have been more enjoyable than a PC. And that is why I continue to go that route.

But the statement, its retarded. You might as well have a fight about what color is better in the rainbow.
Old 09-10-2013, 01:14 PM   #85
Suicidal ShiZuru
Mutual Hatred

Quote:
Yes, we know that you are a Microsoft fanboy. Your entire gaming life revolves around Microsoft... we get it. Why would I get angry that you are stuck with MS up your ass if you want to game? I don't care. I REALLY don't.
I feel sorry for people like you. Living in the dark blindfolded, deaf, chained and constantly being force fed excrement.
Old 09-10-2013, 01:34 PM   #86
oldjadedgamer
Old and Jaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicidal ShiZuru View Post
I feel sorry for people like you. Living in the dark blindfolded, deaf, chained and constantly being force fed excrement.
oldjadedgamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 02:01 PM   #87
Suicidal ShiZuru
Mutual Hatred

Quote:
HA I was waiting for that. Typical close minded console tard who can't even be original and turns to personal attacks. Hell you're so dense you don't even realize that picture is an insult to those stupid enough to post it as such. My PC, PS3, PSP, 3DS, Android Emulators and Ubuntu media server are laughing at you. Even my paychecks find you humorous.

Old 09-10-2013, 02:40 PM   #88
TeeCakes
Nega Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfgang View Post
Carmack said they are about even. Most comments from devs are that they are near even PS4 has a slight edge.

I will trust Carmack. PS4 is more powerful, but not 50%.

The PS4 will come out stronger out the gate. The X1 will have the longer tail. The X1 is more family friendly thanks to Kinect and all the other out of gaming stuff -- NFL, TV in, Music, Apps (MS has already hinted Win8 apps will probably in Fall 2014 come to the X1), blah, blah, blah.
50% isn't that unthinkable. Putting it in numeric terms, if a car has 300 horsepower and my neighbor's has 50% more power (/Tim Taylor) he has 450 hp. Not really that much in difference even when speaking in terms of 'power', for instance that same 150 hp difference is the same between a Camaro Z28 and a Mustang Shelby GT500 (500hp vs 660hp, respectively) when considering both are ridiculously powerful.

It all depends on the power base, if both are already in the 'high power' district the games will still look the same. You can just think of the X1 as a v6 engine versus the PS4's v8. They are both still fast 'enough'.
Old 09-10-2013, 03:48 PM   #89
TUT
Evil Dead

My PC is 50% faster than either.
TUT is offline   Reply With Quote