Evil Avatar  




Go Back   Evil Avatar > Geek Love > Totally Off Topic

» Sponsored Links


» Recent Threads
Report: Lizard Squad...
Last post by Paranoia
Today 07:01 PM
7 Replies, 458 Views
First look at The...
Last post by Agnostic Pope
Today 06:31 PM
43 Replies, 3,652 Views
Feminist Bullies are...
Last post by Emabulator
Today 05:41 PM
202 Replies, 8,253 Views
Dragon Quest Metal Slime...
Last post by PacerDawn
Today 04:22 PM
18 Replies, 1,452 Views
Stronghold Crusader II -...
Last post by Thenetcase
Today 03:52 PM
2 Replies, 354 Views
Monsters: Dark Continent...
Last post by MADxMrMike
Today 02:40 PM
10 Replies, 991 Views
Destiny - Planet View...
Last post by taxial
Today 12:22 PM
3 Replies, 476 Views
Warframe - Xbox One...
Last post by Suicidal ShiZuru
Today 11:37 AM
2 Replies, 459 Views
» Promotion


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2012, 11:13 AM   #301
Anenome
Autarchist
 
Anenome's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Recursion City
Posts: 41,088
Blog Entries: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackzc View Post
The number one age for a murderer to be. 17. Kids are little badasses at this age since they still think everything is a movie and are dumber than shit. Stop bringing up the wittle 17 year old wittle sweetwii hoo he so cute.
That's a good point.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend Meta View Post
Now this point definitely can't be argued.
Anenome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 11:16 AM   #302
Evil Avatar
Citizen Game
 
Evil Avatar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 20,201
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
Like fox news, I simply report, you decide... George Michael Zimmerman’s Criminal Record
Kind of you to admit you were wrong.
__________________
I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be than me.
Evil Avatar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 09:38 PM   #303
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,471
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazGalaxy View Post
Er... That's EXACTLY what happened. Where have you been? Trayvon was walking home and talking on the phone with his girlfriend. Zimmerman saw that as an "asshole punk" "on drugs" who had robbed someone and was "getting away".
Yeah that's not how it played out at all.

It's as if you and Cy have either not read the transcript or just are so biased you can't fathom that a 17 year old is quite capable often times and again, according to the transcript, was apparently up to the challenge of initially staring down while approaching Zimmerman.

Quote:
Trayvon was walking home and talking on the phone with his girlfriend.
Yeah I'm sure he was just strolling back to his father's... that's why after he made it out of sight of Zimmerman he ended up in a point blank confrontation? hmmm that does not make sense.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan
Valve hasn't stripped anyone of anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lockwoodx
Steam has always been 100% voluntary. Origin.... not so much.
VenomUSMC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 10:13 PM   #304
JazGalaxy
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,589
Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC View Post
Yeah that's not how it played out at all.
Explain. Because that's quite clearly what transpires on the 911 recordings...
JazGalaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 10:29 PM   #305
Agnostic Pope
Evil Dead
 
Agnostic Pope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 16,747
Blog Entries: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Avatar View Post
I've killed lots of people. But, they were all bad.
Well...they were bad(er) than me. I can live with that.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by gzsfrk View Post
Another golden AP quote. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Jesus View Post
You sir, are my fucking hero!
Agnostic Pope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 11:42 PM   #306
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 3,958
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazGalaxy View Post
Explain. Because that's quite clearly what transpires on the 911 recordings...
(yeah, hes coming towards me, he's got his hand in his waist, he's acting weird. Yeah he's definitely coming towards me) Remember that part?
__________________
"There is no curse in Elvish, Entish, or the tongues of Men for this treachery.”
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 12:40 AM   #307
Cygnus
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,646
Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC View Post
It's as if you and Cy have either not read the transcript or just are so biased you can't fathom that a 17 year old is quite capable often times and again, according to the transcript, was apparently up to the challenge of initially staring down while approaching Zimmerman.
No, I understand that martin was no angel, but that does not mean that he deserved to be killed. BTW, zim was far from an angel himself, just look at his criminal and violent past. The problem with zim defenders, is that they believe everything he says. I'd rather get the "facts" from multiple sources before making a decision. He could be completely innocent of this, but it is smarter to get the whole story instead of one person's side. If the facts show zim is innocent, I would have no problem with that. I think that is the fair and balanced way to look at this. Don't you?
__________________
Johan supports the occupy movement.

I support Johan's support of my support of his support of the OWS movement.
Cygnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 12:43 AM   #308
Anenome
Autarchist
 
Anenome's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Recursion City
Posts: 41,088
Blog Entries: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
No, I understand that martin was no angel, but that does not mean that he deserved to be killed.
If he caused Zim to reasonably fear for his life, then his death was justified.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend Meta View Post
Now this point definitely can't be argued.
Anenome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 12:54 AM   #309
Cygnus
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,646
You said the operative word: IF... The evidence and trial will hopefully determine this since most ppl will say anything to protect themselves...I know I would if I were in his shoes.

BTW news is reporting that zim's attorney wants the info on the case to be sealed.. That benefits the defense. Why not just redact the names and personal info on the case instead? Hmm, that is odd. I think zim should be offered bond as he is no flight risk since he did turn himself in. But he may be safer in jail due to the media circus regarding this case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anenome View Post
If he caused Zim to reasonably fear for his life, then his death was justified.
__________________
Johan supports the occupy movement.

I support Johan's support of my support of his support of the OWS movement.

Last edited by Cygnus; 04-17-2012 at 01:18 AM..
Cygnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 01:28 AM   #310
lockwoodx
Photobomber
 
lockwoodx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: on tap
Posts: 23,709
Blog Entries: 2
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by AspectVoid View Post
I had no idea he was posting awesome stuff that would get the ads cancelled.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkumaATR View Post
Lock is untouchable though, he's too cool to be targeted, like ever. He's Detroit's Heisenberg!
lockwoodx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 01:24 PM   #311
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,471
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
No, I understand that martin was no angel, but that does not mean that he deserved to be killed. BTW, zim was far from an angel himself, just look at his criminal and violent past.
Fair enough, BTW Martin apparently had a past that dealt with burglary and being on drugs. If Martin ran away from Zimmerman and then somehow ended up in an armed confrontation it would seem most likely that Martin went after him.

Quote:
The problem with zim defenders, is that they believe everything he says.
Incorrect. Speaking for myself I'd side with the initial police decision based upon the evidence rather than mob rule.

Quote:
I'd rather get the "facts" from multiple sources before making a decision. He could be completely innocent of this, but it is smarter to get the whole story instead of one person's side.
Of course and isn't that what the cops have done talking with the witness and Zimmerman...the people that were actually there? You've gone to even cite Martin's mom in your past posts in support of charging Zimmerman. Wonder what side she'd be on?

Quote:
If the facts show zim is innocent, I would have no problem with that. I think that is the fair and balanced way to look at this. Don't you?
Nice try. You've been trying to paint Zimmerman as guilty from the start.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan
Valve hasn't stripped anyone of anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lockwoodx
Steam has always been 100% voluntary. Origin.... not so much.
VenomUSMC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 11:10 AM   #312
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,471


According to the video I have seen of the trial when they initially took Zimmerman in they questioned him the evening of the shooting, into the following morning and into that evening as well apparently. So it sounds like they didn't simply pull him in and release him.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan
Valve hasn't stripped anyone of anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lockwoodx
Steam has always been 100% voluntary. Origin.... not so much.
VenomUSMC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 08:28 PM   #313
blackzc
Evil Dead
 
blackzc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: I am boot, hear me win!
Posts: 3,958
Might have been a good thing zimmerman shot him, he may have ended up with severe head trauma.
__________________
"There is no curse in Elvish, Entish, or the tongues of Men for this treachery.”
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 09:05 PM   #314
Agnostic Pope
Evil Dead
 
Agnostic Pope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 16,747
Blog Entries: 23
So is the mexican guilty for shooting the black guy? White people seem real interested in this one.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by gzsfrk View Post
Another golden AP quote. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Jesus View Post
You sir, are my fucking hero!
Agnostic Pope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 09:35 PM   #315
Cygnus
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,646
Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC View Post
Fair enough, BTW Martin apparently had a past that dealt with burglary and being on drugs. If Martin ran away from Zimmerman and then somehow ended up in an armed confrontation it would seem most likely that Martin went after him.
You are making assumptions again. Why not wait for the facts to be established? Besides so what if martin ran away from zim as he did not know who he was. Martin also had a right to defend himself if zim confrontedhim.

Quote:
Incorrect. Speaking for myself I'd side with the initial police decision based upon the evidence rather than mob rule.
And that was based on what zim told them...

Quote:
Of course and isn't that what the cops have done talking with the witness and Zimmerman...the people that were actually there?
Another witness told a different story. But you seem to just go by what the pro-zim media tell you. I have listened to both sides and think its best to wait until more facts are given

Quote:
You've gone to even cite Martin's mom in your past posts in support of charging Zimmerman.
I mentioned an article that his mother claimed that was his voice that cried "help". I am confused, did the article not say that?!?

Quote:
Wonder what side she'd be on?
Same logic applies to zim's bro and father who are trying to paint zim as the mother theresa despite his criminal and violent past...right?

Quote:
Nice try. You've been trying to paint Zimmerman as guilty from the start.
No, I am fair and balanced. I am balancing out the overly pro-zim crowd here. Besides more investigation is needed which hopefully the trial provides..
__________________
Johan supports the occupy movement.

I support Johan's support of my support of his support of the OWS movement.
Cygnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 09:41 PM   #316
Anenome
Autarchist
 
Anenome's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Recursion City
Posts: 41,088
Blog Entries: 57
Quote:
his criminal and violent past
Not sure it's honest to call Zim criminal and violent when he was never convicted of anything.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend Meta View Post
Now this point definitely can't be argued.
Anenome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 09:52 PM   #317
Cygnus
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,646
Guess you agree with everything else I said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anenome View Post
Not sure it's honest to call Zim criminal and violent when he was never convicted of anything.
__________________
Johan supports the occupy movement.

I support Johan's support of my support of his support of the OWS movement.
Cygnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 10:01 PM   #318
Anenome
Autarchist
 
Anenome's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Recursion City
Posts: 41,088
Blog Entries: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
Guess you agree with everything else I said
I do, but that's not really an answer.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend Meta View Post
Now this point definitely can't be argued.
Anenome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 10:56 AM   #319
VenomUSMC
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,471
Yes of course we should want the facts however if you bother listening to what's going on in court they aren't after facts.

Quote:
Same logic applies to zim's bro and father who are trying to paint zim as the mother theresa despite his criminal and violent past...right?
Yes that logic does, which is brought up because apparently only Martin's mother is credible?

I guess we can toss out Martin's criminal past and of course his apparent attempts to appear as a gang banger so lets throw in violence too.

You say your not trying to convict Zimmerman, yet things he was apparently not found guilty of your are saying he is... where is the logic in that?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan
Valve hasn't stripped anyone of anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lockwoodx
Steam has always been 100% voluntary. Origin.... not so much.
VenomUSMC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 11:18 AM   #320
Cygnus
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,646
Martin was not arrested with anything. Since when are those "attempts" a crime or even violent? Again, you are reaching big time here

BTW zim flip flopped yesterday during his "apology". On the stand he claimed he did not know martin's age saying he thought he was a little younger than zim who is 28 years old. However on the 911 recording, he clearly stated martin was a teenager. Just sayin..

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomUSMC View Post
I guess we can toss out Martin's criminal past and of course his apparent attempts to appear as a gang banger so lets throw in violence too.
__________________
Johan supports the occupy movement.

I support Johan's support of my support of his support of the OWS movement.
Cygnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:02 PM.