Evil Avatar

Evil Avatar (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Items (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   GTA 5 - In-Game Commercials (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197858)

Evil Avatar 09-07-2013 08:23 AM

GTA 5 - In-Game Commercials
 


Don't forget to dock.

lockwoodx 09-07-2013 08:31 AM

The commercials are some of the best parts of my Vice City soundtrack boxed set.

bean19 09-07-2013 09:23 AM

Hilarious stuff. I am so annoyed that the PC release date hasn't been revealed yet and isn't the same day as consoles.

Antdude 09-07-2013 01:46 PM

Sad I'll have to wait for the PC version, as well. The GTA commercials are some of the best moments in the game.

Once in San Andreas, I was driving when the strip club commercial(name escapes me) came on. I laughed so hard, I wrecked a perfectly good ZR-350.

vallor 09-07-2013 08:21 PM

Bean Trigger! There were some jokes in there clearly targeting laughs at the expense of homosexuals! Abandon this thread asap!

sai tyrus 09-07-2013 09:10 PM

I enjoyed that. Good times, the GTAs. Good times...

gobius 09-08-2013 10:37 AM

I would watch Moorehead Rides Again. They could make 15 minute ones for Cartoon Network and I'd watch the hell out of it.

PSPfreak 09-08-2013 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lockwoodx (Post 2243568)
The commercials are some of the best parts of my Vice City soundtrack boxed set.

No, no no! Keep them OUTTA here! If there are any old folks listening, go back to your homes! Florida does not want you! Please, die somewhere else!

lockwoodx 09-08-2013 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PSPfreak (Post 2243953)
No, no no! Keep them OUTTA here! If there are any old folks listening, go back to your homes! Florida does not want you! Please, die somewhere else!

If you were born before any of the songs in the GTA Vice City soundtrack were released I'd take this seriously.

Phoenix1985 09-09-2013 02:09 AM

Are these supposed to be not funny on purpose? I only chuckled at one quick portion of all of those.

PSPfreak 09-09-2013 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lockwoodx (Post 2243978)
If you were born before any of the songs in the GTA Vice City soundtrack were released I'd take this seriously.

Well it IS a fair point, actually. lol.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.