Evil Avatar

Evil Avatar (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Items (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Support EvAV - Donation Drive (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193319)

Evil Avatar 06-12-2013 03:08 PM

Support EvAV - Donation Drive

Good news Everyone! It is time again for our annual Donation Drive to help cover our operating expenses and hosting costs. This is your chance to give back to the site that gives you so much. We would be thrilled if everyone could pitch in and help out. Please give till it hurts or hurt someone till they give!

Here is the lowdown on what the EvAv user colors mean:
  • Yellow = Registered EvAv Member
  • Orange = EvAv Subscriber
  • DarkOrchid = Contributor
  • CornFlowerBlue = Game Developers
  • Red = Admins and Moderators
Donations can be made via PayPal using the UserCP link at the top of the forums.

Fantastic E3! One of the most exciting ever. Glad you guys are all here to enjoy it with us!

ElektroDragon 06-12-2013 03:38 PM

I did my part, what's your excuse? :)

Evil Avatar 06-12-2013 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElektroDragon (Post 2219967)
I did my part, what's your excuse? :)

You look good in Orange. I was thinking of writing a Halloween novel titled Orange & Black.

NACIONAL 06-13-2013 02:29 AM

Just done!... It is my first time. I didn't have the means before, but now that i have them I couldn't pass up the oportunity.

Thank you EvAv for so many YEARS of this effort of love.

Mix-Master 06-13-2013 03:52 AM

Not sure i like the pink tho hehe

PSPfreak 06-13-2013 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NACIONAL (Post 2220166)
Just done!... It is my first time. I didn't have the means before, but now that i have them I couldn't pass up the oportunity.

Thank you EvAv for so many YEARS of this effort of love.

Agree. I certainly have my gripes here and there but this site has been a vital source of information and humor to me as a gamer for quite some time.

SaintBlitzkrieg 06-13-2013 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PSPfreak (Post 2220193)
Agree. I certainly have my gripes here and there but this site has been a vital source of information and humor to me as a gamer for quite some time.

I agree, and I took a break for the last few days because of all the hate that people bring here and there about certain things, and I still came back to read stuff and see what people have said.

I just think I am not going to get into comment wars anymore and I think I will enjoy myself here more with just that.

Azrael 06-13-2013 08:51 AM

Just donated for the first time... Was a lurker long before my first post. Fantastic website, about time i supported it considering i visit it every day

My only request would be please get rid of the scrolling banner when viewing with iOS, man it gives me the shits

Anywho keep up the good work

Azrael 06-13-2013 08:53 AM

wow, that updated quickly

brandonjclark 06-13-2013 09:13 AM

Would love to give something now, but will have to wait till next month.

KlausFlouride 06-13-2013 04:09 PM

Done and done! I still come here a couple of times day, and have for years.

Evil Avatar 06-14-2013 05:32 PM

Thanks again, Everyone! We totally covered the cost of Emabulator's PS4 through donations. That's a great spot to be in.