Evil Avatar

Evil Avatar (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Items (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows Announced (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187620)

randir14 03-04-2013 09:08 AM

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows Announced

Quote:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows has been announced by Activision.

The downloadable title will be available on Xbox Live Arcade, PSN and PC download service Steam this summer.

Four-player online co-op sees players control Leonardo, Donatello, Michelangelo and Raphael as they attempt to defeat the Foot Clan in New York City.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows will be developed by Red Fly Studio, the team behind Thor: God of Thunder and the Wii ports of Ghostbusters: The Video Game and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2.
From Digital Spy

drevezan 03-04-2013 09:32 AM

As soon as they release a TMNT which allows for "couch" co-op for all 4 turtles, I'm all in. Until then, I don't see the appeal. This makes the second TMNT game in the last few years without any shared screen co-op. What is the fun in that?

score 03-04-2013 09:39 AM

?

I have TMNT on PSN (Turtles in time?) I have played 3 player couch co-op. Dont have a fourth controller but I have always assumed it would just work.

EL CABONG 03-04-2013 11:21 AM

Out of the shadows huh.. are they no longer coming out of their shells?

drevezan 03-04-2013 12:06 PM

I did some research and found what you are talking about, but that game was pulled from Live and PSN a while back. I guess I was looking at the newest TMNT games coming out (the single player one based on the movie and this one), and they aren't allowing for the same excitement you could get from the remade game you are refering to. I could be in the minority here though wanting that.

The idea of a TMNT game done in the same vein as the recent Batman games would be good, even if it was single player. I just think that the turtles were made for couch friendly video games.

LoTECH 03-04-2013 12:53 PM

Turtles in Time Reshelled was pulled?

Glad I bought it when I did. Me and my daughter play it all the time

see colon 03-04-2013 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoTECH (Post 2191821)
Turtles in Time Reshelled was pulled?

Glad I bought it when I did. Me and my daughter play it all the time

Mine too! I'll admit, when I found I out were having a girl [9 years ago] I assumed I would miss out on stuff like this, but my daughter loves TMNT, and she's pretty universal in that love. The movies, 1980's series, 2004, and even the new Nick series. About the only thing she doesn't like is Next Mutation, but I think that means she has good taste.

She also loves Streets of Rage and Final Fight... I know most parents think they have a pretty awesome kid, but I think the evidence here speaks for itself.

ElfShotTheFood 03-04-2013 02:25 PM

When will they be coming out of the closet?

DarkestHour00 03-04-2013 03:59 PM

I saw the tile and thought it was the new Rocksteady TMNT. All that excitement for nothing!

randir14 03-04-2013 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkestHour00 (Post 2191858)
I saw the tile and thought it was the new Rocksteady TMNT. All that excitement for nothing!

That rumor was debunked a year ago

DarkestHour00 03-04-2013 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by randir14 (Post 2191863)
That rumor was debunked a year ago

Shows how much I pay attention. Thanks.