Evil Avatar

Evil Avatar (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Items (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Pokémon Black and White 2 Debut Trailer (http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167848)

Emabulator 04-14-2012 11:31 AM

Pokémon Black and White 2 Debut Trailer

Some in-game footage from Pokémon Black and White 2.
Thanks, VG247.

Emabulator 04-14-2012 03:06 PM

I wish Nintendo would make a Wii version... bastiges!

Capt_Thad 04-14-2012 04:13 PM

From IGN:

Quote:

The new issue reveals that the game is still set in Unova, the region from the original Pokemon Black and White games, but that it features new locations, new trainers, new gym leaders and a new rival. The game takes place two years after the events of Black and White, and the Unova region has undergone some major changes during that time. It seems at least part of the map is frozen in ice (thanks to legendary ice Pokemon Kyurem, perhaps?), while other areas have been altered from what they were like in Black and White.
It was also revealed that the Unova Pokedex in these sequels has 300 Pokemon in it, rather than the 155 that Black and White had.
I was thinking it'd be an upgrade. A full on sequel is far more pertinent to my interests.

Agnostic Pope 04-14-2012 07:58 PM

If I can get pkmn with their dream world nature without going thru all the bullshit I will buy this day fucking one.

Agnostic Pope 04-14-2012 08:36 PM

Also HOLY SHIT SOMEBODY BESIDES ME OR CHIMP POSTED A THREAD ABOUT POKEMANZ!

Syl 04-15-2012 08:32 AM

What? I play pokemon games like crazy.

I'm sure this will be no exception.

GhostSaint 04-15-2012 09:24 AM

So we're now 7 games in and the story is still exactly the same? WTF

Agnostic Pope 04-15-2012 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GhostSaint (Post 2112432)

People don't play pkmn for the story but for the Charles Darwin meets cockfighting... :D

PSPfreak 04-15-2012 05:24 PM

I haven't even gotten around to playing my copy of Pokemon White yet. Diamond seriously burned me out.

Syl 04-15-2012 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GhostSaint (Post 2112432)

Actually the story of Black and White was far less about "defeat 8 gym leaders to be the very best" and more about "hey this asshole thinks he can use pokemon to rule the fucking world. You might want to stop him"

Spoilers: He gets close.

Agnostic Pope 04-15-2012 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syl (Post 2112532)
Actually the story of Black and White was far less about "defeat 8 gym leaders to be the very best" and more about "hey this asshole thinks he can use pokemon to rule the fucking world. You might want to stop him"

Spoilers: He gets close.

cept you never learn about said Asshole til the end. The other retard was brainwashed into thinking all ppl except him were evil and he wanted to separate ppl from Pokemon. I hated the story really. Pearl have my favorite story because it was hilarious.

Capt_Thad 04-16-2012 01:27 AM

I wasn't a big fan of the N plotline in Black either. Could do without the emo anime nonsense, I just want to take on the gyms and be the champion.