Evil Avatar  

Go Back   Evil Avatar > Blogs > Mav

Old

Nothin new on iOS lately

Posted 07-30-2012 at 05:18 AM by Mav

At least nothing new that's sparked my eye.

I would be interested in the new Walking Dead series by Telltale games but I've already watched some Let's Play's of the first two episodes on Youtube (btw slight spoiler, that farm family? WTF is all I will say.. ). Ironically they are way cheaper, Episode 1 appears to be $4.99 on the App Store, yet it's still like $25 on Steam for the "season pass", with no method I can see in Steam to just purchase episode-by-episode.
Mav
Moderator & Nerd For Life
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2921 Comments 0 Mav is offline Edit Tags
Old

Oh, and Angry Birds Seasons is Free for iOS Currently

Posted 07-06-2012 at 02:58 AM by Mav

Figured I'd toss in some pleasant news with the editorial below lol.

Angry Birds Seasons is currently free on the iOS App Store for your iPhone and iPod Touch. As well as Angry Birds Seasons HD is free for for iPads currently.

Not sure if it's a limited time thing for if it's going freemium but hey, it's free so grab it while you can, if you enjoy the Angry Bird games and do not have it yet
Mav
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2987 Comments 0 Mav is offline Edit Tags
Old

Why I'm disillusioned with Cryptic Studios

Posted 07-06-2012 at 02:52 AM by Mav

Before I go further, please note this isn't so much as a rant, as it is a comparison of ideals. And also note, I really have no other medium to put this, if I put it on the podcast network I co-operate it would just reflect badly potentially on all staff there and I can't exactly put it other areas.

As some know I'm a life long Star Trek fan. Despite the voice, I was born in 81', so needless to say I'm a seasoned gamer and Trek fan. I grew up watching The Next Generation and Deep...
Mav
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3335 Comments 0 Mav is offline Edit Tags