Evil Avatar  

Go Back   Evil Avatar > Blogs > Anenome

1. Old Comment

Zealol, I Challenge You!

I'm still laughing.
    Posted 01-25-2010 at 04:21 PM by Suicidal ShiZuru Suicidal ShiZuru is offline
  2. Old Comment

Zealol, I Challenge You!

Well that's good, I was just going to respond to his every comment here with: "You're dumb," now I'll never get the chance ^_~
  3. Old Comment

Zealol, I Challenge You!

He is no longer welcome here. I think it was obvious to everyone that he shamelessly pirated Mass Effect 2 and then flaunted it.

Then he decided to act like a douchebag on top of that and got himself banned.

Perhaps now he can go study the philosophy of being an asshole.
  4. Old Comment

Zealol, I Challenge You!

Zeal has left the building
  5. Old Comment

Zealol has been Defeated, Where's ma Epix???

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Zeal View Comment
    Zeal is forever.
    A legend in his own mind, ladies and gentlemen; and oh-so-humble :P
    And pathetic, can't forget that part.
  6. Old Comment

No, I challenged you to a troll-off, you cannot go yet. First I will demolish you
    http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/blog.php?b=56

Oh, and, lulz at your silly attacks. You're just throwing shit at the wall to try and see what sticks, huh? Does that really work on people? I guess it must.

TBH, you're not the best troll I've ever seen, not by a long shot. I've met people who could diss someone hardcore and make you laugh so much at the same time that you didn't care anymore--they were actually entertaining. You just come across as angry and pitiful :P

Maybe it will work better on the 9 year-olds you're used to dealing with on your new site ^_^ Have fun on a site no one visits!
  7. Old Comment

oh and attacking the mods? what mods? all the mods and previous veterans moved over to bapenguin's site almost a year ago. i'm the only dumbass that bothered to stay. but that's over.

thanks for proving what a useless nublet you really are. have fun in your dead forum. be king of captain horseshit.

ban, no ban. it never matters. Zeal is forever.
  8. Old Comment

and yet you will still die a virgin. one last lul before i'm off.
  9. Old Comment

Zeal Unwittingly Admits to Pirating ME2

Even the ME2 Ebay listing that Zealol himself put up has this caveat:
    Quote:
    I will ship this item within 2 days of when the auction ends. Thank you
    The auction ends on the 25th, putting it safely within the release date of the 26th. It actually looks like the seller is trying to capitalize on someone thinking they can get an early copy. But it won't be.
    Updated 01-25-2010 at 01:33 AM by Anenome
  10. Old Comment

Zeal now claims Ebay has evidence the street date has been broken:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Zeal View Post
    sorry to hear.

but people claiming the game hasn't been pre-released anywhere are now officially wrong (as usual). it's all over ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mass-Effect-2-Co...item3a5705677d

just grab it if you can't wait.

However, closer examination proves this to be false:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Anenome View Post
    Also notice this in the legitimate seller's notes:
    "*Please Note*: I will be shipping this game on the 25th or 26th but not right after auction ends! I am not allowed to send it that early!"

Hmm, here's another one from the top three listings (one closes in 4 days, so non issue):
    This listing ends in 15 minutes, but look closer at the fine print:

Quote:
    DELIVERED ON RELEASE DAY 1/26/10
    Full of shit much Zeal?

Fourth listing: "The game is on order and will arrive in our Warehouse early Febuary (About 2-2-10/2-5-10)"

Fifith: "(Will be delivered to you on Release Date: Jan 26)"

Sixth: "Free Priority Shipping, 1/26 release, Powerseller"

Seventh: "In Hand Ships on release date : 01/26/2010"

Once again, you did a quick Google search and failed to actually read the thread you're quoting, as with the GameFAQs thread.

Release-date broken my ass.
    Every time this guy tries to somehow prove he's not pirating it he just ends up making it look more like he has indeed pirated it and is desperately grasping for straws.

Here's the Ebay search results for reference: http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trk...=mass+effect+2
    Updated 01-25-2010 at 12:40 AM by Anenome
  11. Old Comment

You know, there's another possibility: that he does have the game, but it's a review copy and he's signed an NDA, but decided to talk about it anyway on here, thinking no one would know who he is online.

And if it comes out that he's been talking as he did here, he would probably lose his job and be liable for the penalties of breaking his NDA.

That might explain the vitriol towards me, the hyper-defensive attitude, as well as the lack of any promised evidence. Makes him completely dishonorable instead of a thief, but either way it doesn't exonerate him.
  12. Old Comment

Please post a picture of your receipt, Zeal.
  13. Old Comment

Well, I have reason not to believe him. I just talked to a Wal Mart rep who told me that they do not break street dates, that it is not likely to happen anywhere in the country, and that they get fined if it does happen. Why would any WalMart sell copies of the game early when they get fined, by all accounts, $2000 for each copy that's sold before the true release date?

Your story is bullshit, Zeal. If anyone was gonna break a street date it would be a small independent shop, not Walmart. Which is also why game companies largely don't even ship the game to small shops until the very day of release, because they know what happens. Companies, like WalMart, that do get the games early also have the discipline to not break the street date by long standing practice.

So now you've lied about where you got the game (and chosen a poor lie at that), you've provided no source of information for the three cities you claim did break the street date.

And you've said you took a photo of your game copy but have yet to post it.

To be honest, it looks more and more to the objective observer like you pirated it.

Some have gone so far as to say that WalMart's computer system makes breaking the street date literally impossible, because the sales computer will not recognize the SKU until the day of legal sale.

Which means you would've had to actually steal a copy from WalMart to get one, and they actually keep their stock well secured in the back until then.

You are a pirate until proven otherwise at this point, as multiple points of circumstantial evidence, including your own words, convicts you.

Of course, feel free to post a photo, although since you've chosen to wait over a dozen hours now since you claimed you had a photo it will become increasingly suspect as well.
  14. Old Comment

Hm, interesting. I was pretty sure Walmart had a computer system that prevented things from being sold early. Anyways, that's fair. No harm then... I have no reason to not believe you.
  15. Old Comment

perhaps you should try actually reading people's comments, modeps. i have stated now about 10 freaking times that i got my copy at WAL*MART, due to the street date being broken. i have no obligation to withhold any comments after legally purchasing the game.
  16. Old Comment

Zeal, people who are graced with early copies are typically also held to embargos. I would presume a consultant would be as well. I have put 15 hours into Mass Effect 2 thus far, and cannot share a piece of information with anyone until Tuesday.

Are you not being held to this embargo?
  17. Old Comment

When a guy says he's already taken a picture of his evidence and then refuses to actually post it, what should we conclude?

I've already promised to apologize to him if he posts any evidence.

Is he stalling for time until he can sneak down to Gamestop tomorrow and take a picture of an empty "coming soon" box?

Why is he bothering to attack me personally when I've promised to apologize if he simply posts the picture he says he's already taken?

And if he has to wait until sometime tomorrow to post said picture, I'm not sure we can believe it's actually his real copy for reasons already stated :\
  18. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Zeal
    *childish insult here*
    *lack of proof you said you already took a picture of here*
    Got anything new?

Do you need directions on how to use Imagehost?
  19. Old Comment

Everyone saw what happened here Anenome. Now you just sound like a delusional, butthurt idiot.

But you're supposedly in your 30s...with a, um, Inuyasha anime avatar..made for...kids...

I don't know. I just think you're quite possibly mental.
  20. Old Comment

So, your claim to have an image of proof was a lie too. I see. That's what I thought.