PDA

View Full Version : New Blood Bowl Trailer

Evil Avatar
06-18-2009, 12:58 PM
http://evilavatar.com/images/thumbs/bloodbowl_logo.jpg

Cyanide sends along a new trailer for their upcoming fantasy combat football title, Blood Bowl.

Cyanide and Focus Home Interactive are pleased to reveal an exclusive Blood Bowl trailer commentated live, as always, by Blood Bowl star commentators Jim Johnson and Bob Bifford!

This video gives you a preview of the eight races all with the same thing on their minds: crush their opponent and win the Blood Bowl! Definitely eager to fight, the teams are not afraid of their adversaries and won't miss an opportunity to taunt and provoke them!

There's electricity in the air, tension is high as kick off time approaches…as our friend Bob would say: "it's gonna be a bloody night"!

An ultra-violent mix of Warhammer Fantasy and American football, Blood Bowl allows players to create the ultimate “fantasy” sports teams. Coaches can build bone-crushing teams of Orcs, Wood Elves, Humans, Dwarfs and many more fantastic creatures – then throw them into the stadium for the ultimate blood sport! Blood Bowl is strategic, action-packed and violent, requiring coaches to use their best tactics, team design – and a dose of pure ruthless bloodlust always helps too!

All of these charming creatures are waiting for you to play in highly contested games soon on PC and handheld consoles.

Click on the Headline for the Video.

Evil Avatar
06-18-2009, 12:59 PM
V9j5mvA59Jk

Zacharai
06-18-2009, 02:05 PM
FYI - this game will be available for PC for download in just a week, on 6/26. It'll be coming in physical form to stores, as well as for the 360 and DS and PSP sometime in September. I'll be getting it next week on the PC, and if it's close to as good as I hope, probably another system or two. I've been wanting a new Blood Bowl game for over a decade now.

Alexious
06-18-2009, 03:47 PM
OMG! MOAR ORKZ PLZ!

Seriously looking forward to this one... can't decide between 360 or PC though. Anyone have any thoughts on the matter?

Steve_Erhardt
06-18-2009, 04:49 PM
PC seems obvious to me... the game comes with a ton of teams to begin with, but eventually you're going to want more, and I think the community will get right to work on that, for free, vs whatever happens on the 360, which I'm sure MS will want to charge for. *shrug*

I just wish they were selling it thru Steam. Not a deal-breaker, but it would have been nice.

Apex
06-19-2009, 07:06 AM
OMG! MOAR ORKZ PLZ!

Seriously looking forward to this one... can't decide between 360 or PC though. Anyone have any thoughts on the matter?

In the same boat. Only got my laptop, which probably wont be able to run this ... maybe ill just play at work instead.

pwnophobia
06-19-2009, 07:14 AM
I don't think I've seen a trailer that has actual game play...