PDA

View Full Version : Irrational's Ken Levine confirms: no PS3 Bioshock

Shadowstorm
08-24-2007, 02:17 PM
Joystiq (http://www.joystiq.com/2007/08/24/levine-confirms-no-ps3-bioshock-and-does-mea-culpa-on-pc-issues/) got a hold of 2K Boston's Ken Levine to confirm or deny the existence of a Bioshock on the PS3:

"I promise you, there is no secret plan about the PS3 that we're keeping from people. There's no PS3 development going on that we're hiding. There's lots of stuff that gets into game code, plans change over time and we got an exclusive deal with Microsoft ... that's not a Rosetta Stone discovery."That should set the fanboys straight.

Bingley Joe
08-24-2007, 03:21 PM
That should set the fanboys straight.

Purest of optimism, Sir. I commend you!! ;)

Itchyeyes
08-24-2007, 03:26 PM
Yeah! Fuck them for wanting to play one of the best games of the year! Useless, pathetic fanboys.

Lutheran
08-24-2007, 03:28 PM
Like he would tell the truth right now while the 360 version has just been released , a lot of people own both consoles...why stop them from spending money now by saying WAIT FOR THE PS3 VERSION!!!

Heretic Machine
08-24-2007, 03:28 PM
Microsoft really isn't being shy with the money this generation...

BrainDrain
08-24-2007, 03:30 PM
There's no development at this time, but we all know that could change. I have it now for the 360 and am loving every minute of it so I could care less if it goes to PS3 next year:)

TrackZero
08-24-2007, 03:31 PM
Yeah! Fuck them for wanting to play one of the best games of the year! Useless, pathetic fanboys.

Fanboys got what was coming to them, they've known where this was headed for some time. If they want to play the game, get the system for it (PC or 360).

zero sTubbs
08-24-2007, 03:31 PM
Bioshock is to PS3 owners as MGS4 is to 360 owners? It would appear this is what we are heading for...

TrackZero
08-24-2007, 03:32 PM
There's no development at this time, but we all know that could change. I have it now for the 360 and am loving every minute of it so I could care less if it goes to PS3 next year:)

No, no it won't change, he made that quite clear.

"I promise you, there is no secret plan about the PS3 that we're keeping from people."

Done, over, finish. There's nothing left to discuss.

serioustommy
08-24-2007, 03:34 PM
Yeah agreed. Why would they announce that the game is going to be available on the PS3 which potentially would be more graphically superior and runs at a higher framerate now? They want everyone to buy the 360 version right now.

They think they could put out the rumours with just a few words like that? They're trying so hard to hide it but it's not working, in fact it's making it more obvious.

Johan
08-24-2007, 03:35 PM

Actually, fuck anyone who expects ONE platform to have everything they want, because they're fucked. :D

And, as I said in the other thread on this,

"until it's on the PS3, it isn't."

Get it on PC. Get a 360. Buy a Big Daddy figurine and run around your house, harvesting from dolls and whatnot.

mkelehan
08-24-2007, 03:37 PM
Like he would tell the truth right now while the 360 version has just been released , a lot of people own both consoles...why stop them from spending money now by saying WAIT FOR THE PS3 VERSION!!!

Has waiting for the PS3 version ever been any good to anyone? I'm just saying.

Lutheran
That game will be everywhere sooner or later..there will be a crippled DS version , a crippled PSP version , a controller enhanced but low res Wii version.....BUT NO PS3 VERSION!!!! :) :)

cp#
Finish the patch already :)

dimsumx
08-24-2007, 03:39 PM
Yeah agreed. Why would they announce that the game is going to be available on the PS3 which potentially would be more graphically superior and runs at a higher framerate now? They want everyone to buy the 360 version right now.

*cough* Madden*cough*

;)

Jackel
08-24-2007, 03:42 PM
I would love for it to hit the Wii ! alas it probably won't but i can dream. Instead my laptop gets even more gaming time with it.

IrishWhiskey
08-24-2007, 03:44 PM
Like he would tell the truth right now while the 360 version has just been released , a lot of people own both consoles...why stop them from spending money now by saying WAIT FOR THE PS3 VERSION!!!The man said clearly and explicitly that there is no PS3 development going on and that they signed an exclusivity deal with Microsoft. Given that its usually not hard to out if a company is developing something for PS3, he's probably not lying. Nor would he have to make up an exclusivity deal just to deny some rumors. If there ever is a PS3 version it sure won't be coming out for at least a year. So go get it for 360 or PC already dammit.

Lutheran
08-24-2007, 03:47 PM
A deal like that probably doesn't prohibit them from working on the title for another console , just from not releasing it during the exclusivity window..though I could be wrong..I already have the 360 version so its not like I would wait anyway.

51|RandoM
08-24-2007, 03:48 PM

...and the producer of MGS4 has said the same thing, doesn't appear to be setting the fanboys straight, though.

Grimmjow
08-24-2007, 03:50 PM
I love these type of threads there hilarious!

Phades
08-24-2007, 04:08 PM
Irrational is owned by 2k (actually, there is no Irrational any more). Would it be surprising at all to find out that 2k has farmed out the PS3 port to a different studio? So yes, 2k boston is doing no development on a PS3 version.... doesn't mean someone else isn't.

I think it's probably not coming to the PS3, but I'd only say "never" if it's a first party title like Halo. When it's owned by a 3rd party, it's still possible.

rein
08-24-2007, 04:16 PM
This one had more legs than the MGS4 on the 360 rumor. It did have a reference to the PS3 in the code. I'm not sure blaming the "fanboys" for this one is warranted.

BTW, I love the game but I am getting serious motion sickness while playing it. I have tried sitting far from the tv and ambient light behind the tv, any other suggestions that do not involve taking any type of drug?

oldjadedgamer
08-24-2007, 04:16 PM
Who cares if it's coming to the PS3. According to internet game web boards all around the internet it's a very well known fact that every single PS3 owner has a top of the line PC to play every single game that is exclusive to 360 and not PS3.

All PS3 owners will be playing this on PC with the highest possible settings nullifying any use for a 360.

That is of course if you believe rabid PS3 fanboys.

Mal.Reynolds
08-24-2007, 04:21 PM
Meh dont care if it is or not just like MGS4 ...

JudasGoat
08-24-2007, 04:24 PM
"Denied" Limited Edition PS3 version ships with a Little Sister figure? I'd buy it twice. What a set. ;)

RMan
08-24-2007, 04:36 PM
It seems like people are missing the exclusive deal part, this means that MS paid them not to put it on the PS3. I guess speculation can fly about loopholes in that deal or timed exclusives, but the safe assumption is that a PS3 version isn't coming.

easi
08-24-2007, 04:39 PM
Kojima has never outright denied MGS4 to 360. Konami execs have teased it many times.

This dude has explicitly stated NO FUCKING BIOSHOCK ON PS3. Stop trying to come up with bs conspiracy theories about timed exclusivity, NDAs and all that bollocks. He was quite clear, go buy a 360 or upgrade your PC if you want to play it that bad.

Disgustipated
08-24-2007, 04:46 PM
Bioshock coming in early 2008 to the PS3.

Johan
08-24-2007, 04:55 PM
Bioshock coming in early 2008 to the PS3.

Will they figure out how to do it on the PS3 by then?

wiredInsanity
08-24-2007, 04:57 PM
Lesson: Save those pennies and own both systems.

IrishWhiskey
08-24-2007, 05:00 PM
Bioshock coming in early 2008 to the PS3.Thats a fast development time. Even if they started working on the port for PS3 next week, that seems optimistic. Does Irrational even have any experience developing for the PS3?

BlackPete
08-24-2007, 05:29 PM
So that means that there WILL be a PS3 Bioshock... just as soon as they get around to making those plans in the first place ;)

Lutheran
08-24-2007, 05:32 PM
Kojima has never outright denied MGS4 to 360. Konami execs have teased it many times.

This dude has explicitly stated NO FUCKING BIOSHOCK ON PS3. Stop trying to come up with bs conspiracy theories about timed exclusivity, NDAs and all that bollocks. He was quite clear, go buy a 360 or upgrade your PC if you want to play it that bad.

Please lmao , a developer says something in public so it must be true looooooooooooooooooooooooooool :eek:

51|RandoM
08-24-2007, 05:45 PM

Don't get the news in your cave, I see.

Finally, when asked about a 360 version, he(Kojima) reconfirmed what we knew all along: "Right now it's(MGS4) only being made for PS3. No plans for 360 for now." For the complete Q&A, visit Joystiq (http://www.joystiq.com/2007/08/23/lgc07-metal-gear-solid-press-conference-qanda-with-kojima/).

Levine just said they weren't working on a PS3 version at the moment, he didn't say there weren't any plans for it, so he is ultimately saying less than Kojima did.

TrackZero
08-24-2007, 05:46 PM
...and the producer of MGS4 has said the same thing, doesn't appear to be setting the fanboys straight, though.

Because of past history with MGS titles jumping to multiple platforms. Bioshock has no such history. Maybe you'll see a sequel move around, but the book is closed on this one IMHO.

TrackZero
08-24-2007, 05:47 PM
Please lmao , a developer something in public so it must be true looooooooooooooooooooooooooool :eek:

Go die in a ditch. Fucking fanboy trolls.

LongStepMantis
08-24-2007, 05:49 PM

Major Lulz.
Next thing you know, they'll be letting fanboys vote and use the same water fountains as the rest of us.

Morangie
08-24-2007, 05:52 PM
Levine just said they weren't working on a PS3 version at the moment, he didn't say there weren't any plans for it, so he is ultimately saying less than Kojima did.

Kojima: "Right now it's only being made for PS3. No plans for 360 for now"

Levine: "I promise you, there is no secret plan about the PS3 that we're keeping from people. There's no PS3 development going on that we're hiding."

He is actually saying far more than Kojima. Kojima said there is no 360 version for now. Levine said there is no PS3 version.

Chris_D
08-24-2007, 05:55 PM

I guess you could put it down to translation (if that is indeed the case), but the choice of words is entirely different here. It's not directly comparable.

Swiper
08-24-2007, 05:56 PM
This one had more legs than the MGS4 on the 360 rumor. It did have a reference to the PS3 in the code. I'm not sure blaming the "fanboys" for this one is warranted.

I think the reference to "PS3" meant "pixel shader 3.0", not "PlayStaion 3". Some popular video cards from ATI don't support pixel shader 3.0, and I think the developers might have been thinking about adding code for pixel shader 2.0b, which those ATI cards do support.

Disgustipated
08-24-2007, 05:58 PM
Thats a fast development time. Even if they started working on the port for PS3 next week, that seems optimistic. Does Irrational even have any experience developing for the PS3?

You have to realize, Blu-Ray is an amazing technology that can make games better.

Maybe Bioshock won't be so crappy on the PS3. REAL WIDESCREEN!

BlackPete
08-24-2007, 06:11 PM

That's a rather unique interpretation of "I promise there's no secret PS3 development..."

menage
08-24-2007, 06:24 PM
The comments in this thread are hilarious:P!

Jack B
08-24-2007, 06:39 PM

l typically would agree with you, but I don't remember Kojima or anyone saying Sony had an exclusive. Denials of working on games are dime dozen, but not ones claiming theyalready signed an exclusivity deal.

I could have missed it, but where is the Kojima statement claiming an exclusivity deal was signed? That's unusual...

DubiousQuality
08-24-2007, 06:41 PM
Don't get the news in your cave, I see.

Finally, when asked about a 360 version, he(Kojima) reconfirmed what we knew all along: "Right now it's(MGS4) only being made for PS3. No plans for 360 for now." For the complete Q&A, visit Joystiq (http://www.joystiq.com/2007/08/23/lgc07-metal-gear-solid-press-conference-qanda-with-kojima/).

Really? Because no 360 plans for NOW and no plans for a PS3 sku period doesn't sound like he's saying less to me. Aren't you one of the loudest bitchers anytime a MGS4 on 360 thread comes up? :rolleyes:

Jack B
08-24-2007, 07:00 PM
Really? Because no 360 plans for NOW and no plans for a PS3 sku period doesn't sound like he's saying less to me. Aren't you one of the loudest bitchers anytime a MGS4 on 360 thread comes up? :rolleyes:

Random, I think he's got you there. You do hate those 360 fans wanting to believe MSG4 might come to the 360, but here you doing the same thing. Busted.

Obvious, although I'd agree 'for now' is different than 'no developent', the more important comment was exclusivity. That would implicate Microsoft in a description of legal document, that doesn't exist. That's a highly unusual lie to make by a developer...

f1sh3r
08-24-2007, 07:12 PM
Bioshock is to PS3 owners as MGS4 is to 360 owners? It would appear this is what we are heading for...

only problem is bioshock is the new hotness, mgs4? been there done that, thanks.

absolut taco
08-24-2007, 08:11 PM
He is actually saying far more than Kojima. Kojima said there is no 360 version for now. Levine said there is no PS3 version.
You guys need to stop reading so much into one fucking statement from one fucking person. Like Johan said, until 360 MGS or PS3 Bioshock is announced, they don't fucking exist. End of story.

Morangie
08-24-2007, 09:26 PM
You guys need to stop reading so much into one fucking statement from one fucking person. Like Johan said, until 360 MGS or PS3 Bioshock is announced, they don't fucking exist. End of story.
I see what you did there.

Johan
08-24-2007, 09:30 PM

Huh? Even after a few beers, I know I didn't say that.

Actually, fuck anyone who expects ONE platform to have everything they want, because they're fucked. :D

And, as I said in the other thread on this,

Get it on PC. Get a 360. Buy a Big Daddy figurine and run around your house, harvesting from dolls and whatnot.

Will they figure out how to do it on the PS3 by then?

Those are my two posts in there. 360 MGS? Huh?

johnymitsu
08-24-2007, 09:40 PM
well i dont give a shit if it goes to ps3 as im enjoying the fuck out of it RIGHT NOW on my XBOX 360 but he still said thats its not happening, and thats it, bottom line, it was never in question as to wether it would go multiplatform (unlike mgs 4, i dont get why people are comparing those two games and platform situations, they are COMPLETLEY different). Still, if there is a ps3 version (which obviously is unlikley) then i sure wont be buying it even if i do have a ps3 at the time.

Schnoogs
08-24-2007, 09:44 PM

Has the creator of MGS4 ever cited an exclusivity deal?

BlackPete
08-24-2007, 11:16 PM
Huh? Even after a few beers, I know I didn't say that... 360 MGS? Huh?

You also said that Ratchet and Clank was going multiplatform too! ADMIT IT!!!!

Jack B
08-24-2007, 11:22 PM
You also said that Ratchet and Clank was going multiplatform too! ADMIT IT!!!!

Yeah, and remember the time Johan said, we didn't really land on the moon... Or the time he said there were no tanks in Bagdad... Or what about the time he said he woke up in a bathtub on a business trip with only one kidney!

Yeah, MGS4 on the 360. You gotta wonder why he comes into a thread on Bioshock and say's stuff like that... ;)

bean19
08-25-2007, 12:53 AM

I don't know. . . Bioshock is probably going to make a lot of people's top 10 All-time games. It is definitely in the running for me right now.

That's what exclusives are about btw. I want to play Heavenly Sword even though by reviews it is a renter. . . does that make Sony evil for not making it multi-platform? The idea with exclusives is that there will be enough kickass games that people want so that they will pick up a system.

Beelzebud
08-25-2007, 01:03 AM
It's the Unreal engine. Those .ini files contain lots of stuff that doesn't necessarily pertain to the game you're playing. If you look in Unreal Tournament 2004's .ini files you'll find references to Xbox commands.

I think in any Unreal engine game now you're going to see references to everything the engine itself supports, not necessarily the games running.

Podfork
08-25-2007, 01:39 AM
There's a lot of creative thinking in this topic.

DubiousQuality
08-25-2007, 02:11 AM
Random, I think he's got you there. You do hate those 360 fans wanting to believe MSG4 might come to the 360, but here you doing the same thing. Busted.

Its almost as if once Kelegacy stoped posting, Random figured he could take the crown as most pretencious dick ever at EvAv or something. Personally I haven't put him on ignore yet just because his high horse gag makes me laugh.

Micasa
08-25-2007, 02:14 AM

From the original post:

"I promise you, there is no secret plan about the PS3 that we're keeping from people. There's no PS3 development going on that we're hiding. There's lots of stuff that gets into game code, plans change over time and we got an exclusive deal with Microsoft ... that's not a Rosetta Stone discovery."

Reading is fundamental.

Crowe
08-25-2007, 03:29 AM
I'm taking Levine's word for it. Microsoft obviously threw them the cash and made it exclusive.

menage
08-25-2007, 04:13 AM
I'm taking Levine's word for it. Microsoft obviously threw them the cash and made it exclusive.

Why can't a game just be exclusive to MS without them having to smack a lot of money in some direction? Sony exclusives just grow on trees for free? Like MS is going to dish out for everrything.

Rock Bandit
08-25-2007, 04:27 AM
I was hoping they would try to do Bioshock on the PS3. You know how much fun it is to port a 360 game using the Unreal engine over to a PS3. It would be the most diabolical cock-tease ever.

"Bioshock coming to PS3!"
"Whoops, delayed 6 months."
"O.k. we got it, it's really coming!"
"No, hang on...."

Crowe
08-25-2007, 06:54 AM
Why can't a game just be exclusive to MS without them having to smack a lot of money in some direction? Sony exclusives just grow on trees for free? Like MS is going to dish out for everrything.

I have a 360 and I will never own a PS3 and I own Bioshock on PC. I guess you could assume that an exclusive could be an exclusive without any incentives being thrown to the devs, but I just didn't see it that way. And I never said once that Sony got their exclusives for free.....

Lutheran
08-25-2007, 07:14 AM
Go die in a ditch. Fucking fanboy trolls.

Your a complete piece of shit asshole...wishing someone to die because your sucking this dudes dick and don't like it when someone else reads in between the lines of his statement. There will be a Bioshock PS3 sooner or later , tough shit if you can't get over that..though I could care less because I have the 360 version already. And moron I have stated about 20 times in the past 2 months that i only use my PS3 for movies you dipshit. I completely regret buying it right now especially with Lair and Heavenly Sword getting panned...so fuck off.

easi
08-25-2007, 07:23 AM
When pinks collide.

Shadowstorm
08-25-2007, 07:38 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v628/Agentstorm/internetargument.png

bean19
08-25-2007, 09:11 AM
You have to realize, Blu-Ray is an amazing technology that can make games better.

Maybe Bioshock won't be so crappy on the PS3. REAL WIDESCREEN!

Nice on Disgustipated. lol.

You should use emotes though. I don't think everyone knew you were joking.

bean19
08-25-2007, 09:21 AM

Moranjie made a good point though. Levine issued a statement that says that there are no plans to make a PS3 Bioshock and that they have contractual exclusivity with Microsoft. That's more informative and explicit than any denial I've ever read from a developer. Kojima said that they have not stated they do not have plans for making MGS 4 multi-platform yet.

There is a really big difference between these two statements. Sure, it would be nice if all the PS3-only people could also play Bioshock, but we're talking about a really small market there really. . . World-wide there are only 4 million, and you can bet that at LEAST a 1.5 million also own a 360, and 1 million are Japanese (where the game isn't translated yet and FPS games do not sell well). So why would they break an exclusivity contract for 1.5 million potential sales? Even if they have Zelda or Gears of War type market penetration (about 25%) about 375,000 sales. That's not an insignificant amount, but they'd also have to pay to port it.

Maybe they'll release it again with added content or something in a few years when this console generation has really penetrated, but this is a very clear and explicit denial of going multi-platform.

absolut taco
08-25-2007, 09:30 AM
So why would they break an exclusivity contract for 1.5 million potential sales? Even if they have Zelda or Gears of War type market penetration (about 25%) about 375,000 sales. That's not an insignificant amount, but they'd also have to pay to port it.
As good of reviews as Bioshock is getting (compared to most PS3 games) I bet a lot of PS3 owners would snag it. If only to get other game publishers to notice the fact that making a PS3 version can pay off = more games for PS3 owners.

absolut taco
08-25-2007, 09:32 AM
Sorry Johan, I was paraphrasing badly. What you said was:
And me having had a few beers: I saw it as "until any game is announced, it isn't." and I ran with it. Again, sorry.

51|RandoM
08-25-2007, 10:12 AM
Reading is fundamental.

So is knowing that Ken is a developer and not a publisher. I don't really understand why people have a problem with either game coming to the other platform at a later date. Seems like a win-win for everybody except the fanboys who spend their time playing listwars.

oldjadedgamer
08-25-2007, 10:18 AM

According to the Heavenly Sword reviews... Blu-Ray sure doesn't make games longer.

Narcissus
08-25-2007, 11:16 AM
So is knowing that Ken is a developer and not a publisher. I don't really understand why people have a problem with either game coming to the other platform at a later date. Seems like a win-win for everybody except the fanboys who spend their time playing listwars.
The argument isn't about whether it's a good thing for these games to go multi-platform, is it? It's about the difference in meaning between the statement from Kojima and the statement from Levine.

If that difference isn't clear enough, let us not forget we've had comments from Konami that make MGS4's exclusivity even more ambiguous.Since Metal Gear Solid was born for the PlayStation, we would like to keep it a PlayStation game. But we might have to take some steps.

Lastly, saying Ken is a developer and not a publisher strikes as nonsense considering the validity you gave his statement when you were comparing it to Kojima's.

DubiousQuality
08-25-2007, 11:29 AM

And Kojima represents all of Konami brass? I don't really have a problem with either game going anywhere. The arguement was about what exactly was said or implied, you yourself cited Kojima not anyone else, now you're backpeddling and resorting to labling anyone who doesn't agree with you a fanboy. Your opinion doesn't equal fact Random, you're also one to talk about playing listwars since you do it as much if not more than anyone on the board.

But then thats typically your style, I'm King Random and I like to whine about people doing things that I do all the time, Oh and my opinion is the only one that counts, because I'm smarter than you all! Fear my sassyness!

cp#
08-25-2007, 12:14 PM
I heard MGS4 was coming to the 360.

BlackPete
08-25-2007, 01:34 PM

Careful with that backpedal, you never know when there might be a steep cliff behind you! :eek:

Fartacus
08-25-2007, 07:32 PM
Why would they announce that the game is going to be available on the PS3 which potentially would be more graphically superior and runs at a higher framerate now?

Good luck with that. They'd be lucky to get the same graphical quality and framerate. Most multiplatform developers are having trouble squeezing the graphical detail available on 360 into the significantly smaller system memory available on PS3, not to mention the troubles trying to get performance out of the RSX.

Have you not noticed all the UE3 engine game delays for PS3? There's a reason.

bean19
08-25-2007, 08:57 PM
According to the Heavenly Sword reviews... Blu-Ray sure doesn't make games longer.

oldjadedgamer - I think Disgustipated was joking about the Blu-Ray adding anything to gaming.

KingGorilla
08-25-2007, 09:10 PM

It is not flipping a switch. It costs a lot of money, and time to port software from one architecture to another. Porting from a Direct X environment(PC/360) to anything else have proven very difficult.

This came up in the Crysis thread as well. It is not easy to just port something. It is a brand new set of problems, testing, bug fixing, tweaking. And if you do not begin the project, from the outset, to work on those platforms, it is doubly hard, or you have to make a lot of concessions. For every Psychonauts or Indigo Prophecy, there are 10 FEAR or Far Cry examples of games that get ported.

Jack B
08-26-2007, 12:35 AM
I heard MGS4 was coming to the 360.

I have to admit. I laughed my ass off when I read your post. Comedic timing FTW! :D

johnymitsu
08-26-2007, 04:41 AM
wow i can't believe how stupid some people are, the lead writer/desginer comes out and says its not happening and people still have to argue about it, i can't see why this shit has gone on for 4 pages, as of this moment, it aint happening, sure that could be subject to change but it also might not be, theres a fucking bunch of pc/360 3rd party games that are exclusive and we arent getting pages of people bickering over nothing about them, and even if it does come to ps3, its one of the best game made in the last few years, maybe even ever, what the fuck is wrong if more people get to play. Still, the bottom line is, and as a bunch of people have said a shitload of times, he Levine plainy said himself that theres no plans for it and mentioned exclusivity, and that should be that, i mean seriously what the fuck is wrong with some of you people?

oldjadedgamer
08-26-2007, 08:38 AM
oldjadedgamer - I think Disgustipated was joking about the Blu-Ray adding anything to gaming.

I know he was ;)

Squidbot
08-26-2007, 08:50 AM
STOP WITH THE FUCKING ELITIST FANBOY BULLSHIT!
We're all gamers, if a platform has a good game then fucking play it and stop being a whiny bitch about platforms.

P.S. I own a 360

51|RandoM
08-26-2007, 10:31 AM
What about the n-gage version (http://www.sidetalkin.com/page-1.html)?

Johan
08-26-2007, 10:43 AM
P.S. I own a 360

elitist .

Squidbot
08-26-2007, 11:15 AM
elitist .

i has hdmi port in head lulz

the soUL TRAder
08-26-2007, 11:29 AM
Bioshock? No, this game won't ever make it to the PS3. Plus, it doesn't seem very likely that 2k Boston would have anything to do with it, even if it did.

Of course, I'm sure 2k "whatever" will put out Return to Rapture;the Bioshock Chronicles for the PS3 in '09.
And I say: "Let them have plasmids."

Hellbug
08-26-2007, 11:45 PM
Nice on Disgustipated. lol.

You should use emotes though. I don't think everyone knew you were joking.

He isn't joking! He talks about Blu-ray all day long! He just won't shut up about it!

roboninja
08-27-2007, 07:26 AM
Sounds like it was a pretty definative "no" on the Bioshock for PS3, not sure what all the arguing is about. Maybe he should have signed a contract in blood or something?

Morangie
08-27-2007, 09:37 AM
Sounds like it was a pretty definative "no" on the Bioshock for PS3, not sure what all the arguing is about. Maybe he should have signed a contract in blood or something?
Then the Sony fanboys would still be arguing it isn't definite because it wasn't the blood of a virgin.

Gorvi
08-27-2007, 09:41 AM
Jesus tap dancing Christ this thread has gotten immature. Somebody lock this garbage.

Zanzibar
08-27-2007, 11:32 AM
Did Bioshock use a middleware engine like the Unreal or Renderware engines? Because all those middleware engines have console settings for all systems in the engine code.